.Thursday, January 18, 2007 ' 11:03 PM Y
Up date of the week's happenings!!
Had been ill....ohhh....so sad...after the KTV session with yun and lin last friday, I lost my voice the next day!! And i missed the SJAB meet up that day...but i think since i can't talk, and got flu...also no pt gg lah...maybe will pass the virus to them even worst...
Then got flu and cold for the next few days...today still coughing...but got feel better le...cos got voice le...though my voice still sounds "sexy" haha...
Oh ya...I think this sem is my most enriching sem ever in NUS, cos I took a French mod, which is quite fun, and I'm looking forward to learning more stuffs!!
Next, I also took up "kickboxing" in NUS. Just had my 1st lesson just now!! WOW, sweat like mad...sure gg to slim down de!! (provided i have the determination to go for the next 9 classes)
KK, shall stop here, gg to revise my MACRO le...this mod is killin me...heard that is lecturer shows no mercy in failing ppl de...if i fail then chiam ah...cannot graduate...must study V V V hard!!!